Master Data Management Specialist
We develop revolutionary products and services that leverage next generation technology.
We build web, mobile and VR platforms powered by emerging technologies and experience design.
- Client oriented, good English skills, good communication skills
- At least 6 months experience in Master Data Management
- At least 3-4 years experience in Java 6 Standard Edition
- Good knowledge of UNIX, Shell scripting (Bash, Perl, Awk)
- Strong preference for reading and writing XML files, CSV files, Java Collections APIs, multi-threading, experience in writing automated JUnit tests and documenting manual Unit Test cases, white box testing, black box testing, integration testing, non-regression testing
- Preferred to have development experience with JMS (Websphere MQ) and WebServices
- Tools: Working experience with Eclipse, SVN, Rational Team Concert, Maximo, ServiceNow
- French: Nice to have
- Work in a collaborative team environment to deliver well-written and tested, high-performance software applications based on JAVA programming language, information models (logical, physical, dimensional, etc.) data migration plans and data loads
- Apply your technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment