KPMG Romania’s Bucharest office has an open position for an experienced .NET developer.
The job's daily activities include design, development, maintenance and integration of business applications. C# will be the usual programming language, Visual Studio - the development environment and Microsoft SQL Server - the data storage engine.
- Building new systems with ASP.MVC, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008/2012, EntityFramework and Linq
- Developing new functionality on our existing software products
- Leading/mentoring IT staff and sharing knowledge through technical presentations
- Participating in a small, experienced, energetic development team.
- Solid knowledge of C# and .NET Framework, OOP concepts, algorithms and data structures – minimum 3 years of experience
- Very good knowledge of T-SQL and relational database design; - minimum 3 years of experience
- Graduate of Computer Science/Cybernetics/Information Technology/Electronics College;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team of developers;
- Learning oriented person.
- Active Reports, SQL Reporting Services
- Java & Install Shield knowledge
- Active Directory knowledge
- Knowledge of WCF Web Services, WCF Data Services
- Competitive salary package, in accordance with the candidate’s experience and knowledge;
- Health insurance and frequent healthcare activities, sports subscriptions;
- Professional trainings and fun activities;
- Working with a team of professional in a business environment, having real opportunities for developing your career.