This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KPMG Romania active
View all jobs Application Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
KPMG Romania’s Bucharest office has an open position for an experienced .NET developer.
The job's daily activities include design, development, maintenance and integration of business applications. C# will be the usual programming language, Visual Studio - the development environment and Microsoft SQL Server - the data storage engine.
- Building new systems with ASP.MVC, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008/2012, EntityFramework and Linq
- Developing new functionality on our existing software products
- Leading/mentoring IT staff and sharing knowledge through technical presentations
- Participating in a small, experienced, energetic development team.
- Solid knowledge of C# and .NET Framework, OOP concepts, algorithms and data structures – minimum 3 years of experience
- Very good knowledge of T-SQL and relational database design; - minimum 3 years of experience
- Graduate of Computer Science/Cybernetics/Information Technology/Electronics College;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team of developers;
- Learning oriented person.
- Active Reports, SQL Reporting Services
- Java & Install Shield knowledge
- Active Directory knowledge
- Knowledge of WCF Web Services, WCF Data Services
- Competitive salary package, in accordance with the candidate’s experience and knowledge;
- Health insurance and frequent healthcare activities, sports subscriptions;
- Professional trainings and fun activities;
- Working with a team of professional in a business environment, having real opportunities for developing your career.