Generic Embedded Software Developer
AROBS Transilvania Software (AROBS) is an IT solutions provider with extensive experience in various industries such as Travel & Hospitality, Life Sciences, IoT, Automotive, Enterprise Solutions. With 20 years of experience and a growing international presence, AROBS established long-term partnerships with brands across Europe and US.Requirements
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Informatics, Automation, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
• Relevant experience in C/C++ development and test activities
• Experience in microcontroller based systems design and implementation (8/16/32-bit)
• Proficient in C Language
• Good knowledge of UML
• Ability to handle electronic equipment (power supplies, test instruments)
• Strong initiative and quality oriented mind-set
• Problem solver, result oriented and opened to new technologies
• Fluency in English
• Analyze customer requirements
• Contribute to SW system architecture definition
• Create detailed SW component design
• Implement SW components
• Debug SW components
• Create test specifications (manual/ automatic test cases)
• Perform peer reviews
• Document all work according to internal process and methodology
Healthcare services at a private medical center;
Flexible working hours;
A well-defined career path;
A professional, friendly, highly team-oriented environment;
Training and team building activities;
Community involvement activities.
We are excited to receive your application!
You can either apply on this portal or send your CV to recruitment@arobs and specify the position and location you target.
If you are a match, one of our recruiters will contact you to establish an interview.