Generic Embedded Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AROBS Transilvania Software active
View all jobs Generic Embedded Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
AROBS Transilvania Software (AROBS) is an IT solutions provider with extensive experience in various industries such as Travel & Hospitality, Life Sciences, IoT, Automotive, Enterprise Solutions. With 20 years of experience and a growing international presence, AROBS established long-term partnerships with brands across Europe and US.Requirements
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Informatics, Automation, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
• Relevant experience in C/C++ development and test activities
• Experience in microcontroller based systems design and implementation (8/16/32-bit)
• Proficient in C Language
• Good knowledge of UML
• Ability to handle electronic equipment (power supplies, test instruments)
• Strong initiative and quality oriented mind-set
• Problem solver, result oriented and opened to new technologies
• Fluency in English
• Analyze customer requirements
• Contribute to SW system architecture definition
• Create detailed SW component design
• Implement SW components
• Debug SW components
• Create test specifications (manual/ automatic test cases)
• Perform peer reviews
• Document all work according to internal process and methodology
Healthcare services at a private medical center;
Flexible working hours;
A well-defined career path;
A professional, friendly, highly team-oriented environment;
Training and team building activities;
Community involvement activities.
We are excited to receive your application!
You can either apply on this portal or send your CV to recruitment@arobs and specify the position and location you target.
If you are a match, one of our recruiters will contact you to establish an interview.