Junior TAX Consultant - Start your career in EY!
Become a powerhouse business consultant – Join our Tax department from Bucharest!
In Tax you will be surrounded by some of the best tax minds in the country, we’ll develop you to be a global business advisor. From day one arming you with the skills and confidence to walk the talk with organizations from all different industries across tax business issues.
Together with the technical tax training and development we’ll provide you’ll build up a formidable bank of knowledge and skills to take your career in many directions, both internally at EY, or within industry, government or corporates.
Join our Tax practice and you may work in *Business Tax Advisory* *People Advisory Services**Indirect Tax* *International Tax Services* *Transaction Tax* *Accounting Compliance Reporting* *Global Compliance Reporting*
Tax is the place to be for you if you:
- Have a high level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- Know that Tax consultancy does not mean checking if clients paid their taxes, but actually advising them on how to do it by the book
- Are more than familiar with such concepts as: direct, indirect taxes, withholding or individual tax aspects
- Love to pay close attention even to the smallest of the small details
- Are ready to make the 25th of the month of paramount importance in your business calendar
- Are not afraid to dive into new waters. Because new projects, new clients, new demands is your cup of tea
Of course, it’s great if you have managed to sit through extensive economics, taxation, accounting or law lectures on your way to a Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree. But we leave no good candidate behind, regardless of your studies, as long as your background shows some interest in the Tax field.
We don’t need you to be William Shakespeare, but you need a good command of English and communication skills to make it. Also, truth is, if you’re fluent especially inRomglish you’ll feel easily at home, it’s our conversation language on a daily basis. And no way we’re joking!
We assume that you are familiar with Word, Power Point and Excel. So if your computer literacy goes beyond your Instagram and Facebook skills, then that eases your work as well as ours.
Dive in: What will you be doing?
- You will receive proper induction training and guidance in your first weeks at EY to equip you with all the info you need to kick it off
- You will learn how to use EY tools in order to respond to EY policies and procedures
- You will perform technical research on various tax matters
- You will assist seniors/managers to ensure administrative support service for clients regarding their contractual and legal obligations
- You will assist seniors/managers in preparation of memoranda, working papers, and other documents in conjunction with serving the client (e.g. proposals, engagement letters, management letters, reports on other attest services)
- You will assist in giving advice regarding various tax aspects
- You will develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- You will constantly follow-up with seniors/managers on related engagements
- You will develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues: contribute to positive work environments, facilitate the resolution of conflicts, shares information, and accepting and providing constructive feedback
If you are a team player with a positive vibe, you are not be afraid to speak up in meetings and present your innovative ideas, you have a high level of motivation and you want to learn, every working hour every day, you are a high performer and achiever, then you are EY!
What’s in it for you?
- Free certifications (ADIT), national&international trainings
- Top notch counseling, mentorship
- Most globally integrated knowledge system
- EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts