Financial Project Officer
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
- English - fluent
- Excel / Medium / Advanced knowledge
- Basic finance knowledge
- General good communication skills.
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Master studies
- Experiences outside the country (studies, work, summer jobs).
- Participates in generating group reporting
- Contributes to the development of internal invoicing models for intra-group services
- Guarantees the consistency of analytical accounting at group level
- Perform various analyses of economic indicators
- Contributes to budget monitoring and proposes solutions to optimize costs
- Participates in transversal projects in order to optimize processes
We offer you the opportunity to work in a young international environment with a challenging project and the possibility to grow within our group and department.
All our members receive trainings and a career path tailored to their personal interest, including international mobility if wanted.