This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Financing or Accounting
- At least 1 year of previous experience in the financial industry
- Good experience in Excel
- Fluency in English
- Analytical skills and attention to details.
- Elaborate and participate in the budgetary process
- Verification of the different accounting records
- Assisting the analysis of the reporting gaps
- Check the annual account closing – income statement
- Prepare monthly financial board for the Director and Financial Manager
- Development of the financial tools for entities and for the group.
- Production of the profit and loss reporting – past analysis oriented
- Follow up of the forecast – future analysis oriented.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a young international environment with a challenging project and the possibility to grow within our group and department.
All our members receive trainings and a career path tailored to their personal interest, including international mobility if wanted.