Mechanical Engineer (Tire)
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Offers technical assistance for the equipment in the area in order to ensure the availability at the set operating parameters;
* Ensures maintenance of the machinery and equipment in the area, including preventive / predictive maintenance;
* Ensures the coordination of external service companies;
* Proposes and ensures the implementation of rationalization measures;
* Assistance in the preparation of the annual budget for the area in order to increase the cost effectiveness;
* Assistance in planning the annual investment program of the area;
* Assistance in determining the measures for the individual development and improvement of the blue collar staff;
* Direct and active involvement in the permanent implementation and application of continuous improvement;
* Mechanical engineering consultancy;
* Technical assistance to field equipment on request outside the program hours.
* University degree in Mechanical Engineering;
* Technical pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical knowledge;
* At least 3 years machine commissioning experience in manufacturing industry;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel- advanced level);
* Intermediate English language skills;
* Problem solving abilities and innovative approach.
What we offer
* Competitive salary package, plus performance based rewards;
* Personal development programs&trainings;
* Private Health Insurance
* International work environment and travelling opportinunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.