O365 FastTrack Engineer for EMEA Customers - External Staff Position
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs O365 FastTrack Engineer for EMEA Customers - External Staff Position active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Office 365? If so, keep reading.
Do you want to be a key leader in Microsoft’s fastest growing business and personally driving an industry transformation to the Cloud?
This position is a contingent staff position and employed by an external agency in service for Microsoft
The FastTrack Customer Support team is looking for thoughtful, analytical, and high energy Onboarding Engineers to join a new team that will be responsible for delivering onboarding support services for the next version of FastTrack. The Onboarding Engineer are responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners which includes providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service for customers with greater than 150 seats.
The onboarding engineer will have to engage customers that purchased Office 365 or other cloud services, assess their environment, network, software to identify the actions needed for a smooth and quick cloud onboarding, to define and execute a remediation plan together with the customer’s IT staff.
You are responsible for executing the delivery of the customer Onboarding Experience for Office 365 and other cloud products, while utilizing the company’s IP and assets across partners, Microsoft Enterprise services engineering and support teams, the Microsoft field sales organizations and Office 365 business groups.
Your key business metrics will be:
* Customer and Partner Onboarding Satisfaction
* Time and cost reduction to Onboard
* Reduce reactive support incidents
* Increase Office 365 Service Consumption
* Increase Intune and Azure Service Consumption
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Lead a set of Office 365 customers and partners through the Onboarding technical process.
* Plan, manage and execute a complete Onboarding experience for Cloud customers
* Maintain strong working knowledge of the service, take ownership for service improvement
* Manage customer and partner Onboarding programs within expected timeframes while continuously driving effectiveness and thus reducing costs
* Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, proactively engaging in technical communities
You should be a successful mix between technical and customer facing skills, as described below:
* Technical competency:
* Possess a broad knowledge of Office 365 technical architecture.
* Intune technical competency: possess a broad knowledge of Intune or any other mobile device management software.
* Medium skills in PowerShell, Active Directory, Web Services and troubleshooting,
* Cloud competency: broad view of Cloud services and products. Understanding the industry transformation towards “cloud only” services.
* Strong troubleshooting skills across multiple planforms and systems.
* Medium or advanced networking skills: switches, routers, firewalls.
* Background in supporting one or more of the following technologies: Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Active Directory, Windows Server, Networking Solutions. Alternatively, you can have certifications in MS technologies or complete in following 6 months as follows: Exam 70-346; Exam 70-347; Exam 70-662; Exam 70-663; 70-341; Exam 70-342; Azure Certifications: 70-532, 70-533, 70-534 or even Lync Exam 70-336; 70-337.
* Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation.
* Customer and Partner Focus: proven experience driving positive business impact based on a deep understanding of customer and partner needs.
* Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries.
* Must have the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced high-stress environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus.
* Ability to build a strong relationship with customers and partners and become a trusted advisor.
* Collaboration: able to work in a multi-cultural environment and to adapt to the customer’s needs.
* Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving to drive the customer into a clear picture of his needs.
* A minimum of 3 years of Technical Support experience (in a Tier 2 or 3 role) including a minimum of 1 year of experience supporting Enterprise customers.
* Strong English communication skills
Please note that your resume will be entered in our database and may be used in further recruitment events. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.