Exchange Support Engineer with French - Canada Timezone - External Staff Position
We are looking for people who:
• Are smart and intellectually curious,
• Seek a challenging work experience,
• Want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
• Are interested in a wide range of professional development opportunities,
• Enjoy providing the highest level of customer experience,
• Work with passion, while having fun, and act in an honest and ethical manner,
• Speak English and French fluently,
• Would like to join the team doing support for Canada (from 4:00 pm to 1:00 am).
• You will represent Microsoft in front of the customer and resolve technical issues involving Microsoft products and services.
• Act as a technical focal point in relationships with other companies.
• Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
• Occasionally manage critical situations on technical and relationship level.
• Use trace analysis or debugging skills to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including IT professionals and admins, developers and management.
• Microsoft Office 365 technical competency: possess a broad knowledge of Office 365 technical architecture
• Basic knowledge of Exchange On-Premise Technologies (Exchange Server)
• Understanding of domain infrastructure
• Understanding of general troubleshooting methods
• Basic knowledge of Exchange Online Technologies
• Basic understanding of Windows Server technologies (Active Directory)
• Basic understanding of Office 365 identities
• Good understanding of Microsoft’s cloud offerings