Academic Renewals Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Academic Renewals Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Student or Bachelor Degree in Business
• Fluent English speaker
• Proficiency with Microsoft office Applications
• Good analytical, written and presentation skills
• Customer focus and action oriented
• Works effectively in a fast paced environment and is comfortable with multi-tasking
• Running reports in SFDC, BWST and Oracle
• Processing orders in SFDC
• Communicating with internal teammates to complete tasks
• Learning the pricing and packaging of Edu offerings
• Learning about PTC’s culture and mission.
As a member of our Edu CAD renewals team, you will be responsible for providing support to the renewals team.
This is a part time/full time internship in the Global Academic Department.
This is a paid internship with a duration of 6 months.