International Recruiter with Hungarian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile I.FUTURE active.
Vezi toate job-urile International Recruiter with Hungarian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
Determined to develop a career in recruitment;
An advanced level of English and Hungarian, both conversational and writing,
Direct sourcing experience can be an advantage;
Active networker and out-of-the-box approach to solving recruitment challenges;
Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet or beat deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
Proactive and dedicated person;
Eager to evolve in a multinational company.
Our client is a leading tobacco company, a global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future.
•You will identify and source top talent across multiple functions and job levels, including but not limited to marketing, supply chain, finance, operations etc.
• You will partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each requisition, target companies and target candidates to reach out to.
• You will present the preselected candidates to HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers by supporting arguments (candidate profile based on screening, phone interview and tests)
• You will coordinate the final selection process steps via the system (assessment, tests, reference checks etc) and follow up on recruitment projects from beginning to the end, as to continuously monitor own performance and seek ways to improve it
• You will build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing LinkedIn, specialized job boards, social networks, networking initiatives.
• You will track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities
• You will update and maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system.