Plant Finance Analyst
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Join our team of Supply Chain Plant Advisors by supporting the Local Plant Finance teams across Europe in preparing all periodic and ad-hoc reporting, providing variance analysis as well as being responsible for driving the month end & strategic outlook delivery to agreed timelines. This role is also responsible for calculating and analyzing the Intercompany prices. You will be key member of a dynamic team, with great future career opportunities.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Responsible for driving month-end and strategic outlook delivery to agreed timelines by ensuring adherence to process;
- Responsible for preparing periodic and ad hoc reporting of monthly results, monthly forecasts, annual budgets, daily/weekly financials and business planning;
- Responsible for Intercompany price calculation and variance reporting highlighting significant changes from year on year spends. Seek out explanation for changes;
- Business partner with the plant finance & operations teams to provide visibility of variances from budgeted/forecasted spends. Seek out explanation for any variance occurring;
- Accountable for managing savings tracking process based on Plant Controllers directed methodology;
- Prepare month end account reconciliations per defined chart of account accountability;
- Lead and drive continuous improvement across relevant processes;
- Support small/medium projects in preparing Discounted Cashflow analyzes and ad hoc analysis, as required;
- Responsible for maintenance/management of Bill of Materials in SAP;
- Ensure support to Internal Audit (S404) templates are up-to-date and perform S404 testing twice per year.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Manufacturing environment;
- Strong technical capability, especially in the use of Excel and SAP;
- Degree or Masters in Accountancy or Finance;
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to prioritize and work on own initiative and ability to work across all levels of the organization;
- Diverse work experiences also a benefit to role, as work will influence many parts of organization;
- Fluent English – verbal & written.
- Additional Language Proficiency;
- Professional Accountancy qualification.
Moderate travel is required to location that you are assigned to work with, mobility is a key for future career development.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our Kellogg team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food. Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities. You will have a natural curiosity, and inquisitive approach to the role and business environment.