Exchange Engineer for French Customers - External Staff Position
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs Exchange Engineer for French Customers - External Staff Position active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
Microsoft envisions a mobile-first, cloud-empowered world. A world of endless possibilities. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate in order to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We’re a glimpse ahead, reinventing the way we work, play, learn and do business. Bring your vision to ours!
YOU are an analytical person, passionate about technology. You enjoy taking things apart and building them back together, because understanding and solving technically complex issues is what drives you. You are looking for highly experienced colleagues to help you deepen your technical knowledge. At the same time, you thrive in an international environment by communicating well in French and English with knowledgeable IT professionals within large corporate customers and by maintaining long-lasting business relationships with them.
Depending on your level of seniority, you already know at least some of the following technologies (and wish to learn the others):
• Good understanding of Exchange On-Premise Technologies (Exchange Server)
• Good understanding of Exchange Online Technologies
• Background in working with messaging related technologies.
• Basic understanding of Windows Server technologies (Active Directory)
• Good understanding of Microsoft’s cloud offerings
Ideally, you might also be familiar with:
• General Networking knowledge
• Hyper-V or other virtualizing Technologies
• ADFS/SSO integration
but if you are not, we will teach you.
WE are a diverse team delivering industry-leading services across the globe. We strive to be our customers’ and partners’ trusted advisors, by helping them through our expertise to fuel some of the largest and most complex IT solutions in the world. We are constantly exposed to cutting-edge software, services and devices and are proud to shape future technologies. We grow professionally through coaching from experienced mentors and through focused career development programs reaching into a wide range of opportunities.
We take care of each engineer in our team through diverse benefits, including:
• Substantial recognition and rewards proportional to performance
• Attending technical training and conferences, participating in internships abroad and earning certifications
• Access to an enormous array of learning resources
• Flexibility to work from home
• Top-tier medical insurance
• Having a real impact while doing what you love
Contract: Outsourced Employment
Please note that your resume will be entered in our database and may be used in further recruitment events. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.