Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cameron active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
- 5+ years of operations or plant accounting experience, cost accounting, managerial accounting
- Strong SAP experience, especially in the CO module.
- 3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office (strong Excel skills)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written in English. Spanish or Portuguese are a plus
- Self-motivated, results oriented
- Support resolution of plant transactional processing and SAP/BI reporting issues. Assist Plant Process Improvement Manager to liaison with the Plant Accounting and IT technical staffs to understand, communicate and remediate system breakdowns.
- Analyze system capabilities and current work processes to establish best practices across all divisions and between the Houston and Bucharest Hubs.
- Support cross functional work with Plant Controllers, the Data & Analytics team, Procurement Hub and the IT technical group to address system deficiencies. Recommend enhancements, with associated financial justification, to reporting and/or system functionality to gain speed, efficiency and accuracy.
- Special project work will include but not be limited to the annual Cost Roll, plant physical inventory, slow moving inventory initiatives, facility restructuring, SAP master data analysis and other opportunities that arise.
- The scope of work will span standard SAP transactional processing normally encountered in the plant environment, month end close procedures, account reconciliations, internal controls, and various management reporting systems.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team.