Internship- Audit Intern with German
KPMG TransFormation. Yesterday a student, today a professional.
You are looking to make the best career decision that you can. And this is an important moment in your professional life. Our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Show us you have what it takes to join our Internship Program in Audit
Let’s imagine this! You are a TOP university student (in 2nd or 3rd year) and you are looking for a great start for your career. If these sound like you, then we might be a match! See below the other requirements.
What are we looking for:
- Top student in Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline
- Good knowledge of German language
- Out of the box thinking
- Strong problem solving skills
- Resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles
- Enthusiastic personality and willing to learn new things
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
- Team player who likes to work in a multinational team and takes ownership and responsibility for her/his work
What we value
- A “change the world” attitude
- The ability to reach your highest and fullest potential
- A business oriented profile
- Desire to develop a career in Audit
You’re about to start your life-time experience as an Audit Intern and you will be supporting audit work on real projects together with KPMG professionals and taking part in a professional learning & development scheme.