Commodity Buyer - Industrial Consumables and Equipment (m/f)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bombardier active
View all jobs Commodity Buyer - Industrial Consumables and Equipment (m/f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
We are Bombardier
Get on board we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
Our Global Procurement Centre in Cluj, Romania is part of the Global Supply Chain/Strategic Procurement department, providing excellent service for the organization across different commodities: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Information Systems (IS).
For our Global Procurement Center based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
Commodity Buyer-Industrial Consumables and Equipment
You will contribute to the development of comprehensive strategies for your sub-category and execute the resulting project portfolio in your region, improving the profitability and competitiveness of the company, both in the region and globally.
- You will lead the company’s category management efforts for a given spend category in the region.
- You will contribute to the development of global category strategies and the resulting project portfolio.
- You will develop comprehensive project plans that address all hurdles to project implementation and lead and facilitate regional category governance and execute global and regional category projects, supported by procurement business partners located in all major sites
- You will deliver savings and cost reductions as committed to the bottom line of the company and contribute to the development of the IGS organization.
- You will manage stakeholders and stakeholder engagement for the category in the region together with Procurement Business Partner, ensuring that business requirements for your category are fully understood and addressed in the category strategy.
- You will manage and develop relationships with strategic and critical suppliers in the region.
- You will ensure that risk management and compliance standards are rigorously and consistently applied across all contracts with our supply base.
- University degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum four (4), ideally six (6) and more years in category management and strategic sourcing, of which, at least two (2) years in a regional, multi-sites capacity.
- Familiar with the sourcing approaches applicable to the category, including advanced approaches, procurement levers, innovative supply solutions.
- Fluent in English and French would be a plus
- An accomplished strategic sourcing professional, capable of managing complex tasks with limited supervision working with and supporting many stakeholders.
- Solid category management expertise ideally with multi-sites exposure.
- Contribute to culturally diverse category teams in a matrix organization.
- Good negotiation techniques with demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Familiar with leading complex, cross-functional, sourcing projects.
- Proven ability to influence local stakeholders to ensure buy-in and compliance. Good relationship management and people skills.
- Experience in working in a fast moving and results-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively at all levels within the region. Good presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20-30 % of the time within its Region.
Why work for us?
Located in the heart of the city, the Procurement Center offers unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth, whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change or a fresh graduate looking for a start.
Join us and grow your career while you take advantage of our office perks, flexible hours and enthusiastic teams! We have prepared a consistent flexible benefits package, where you can choose what fits you best.
Your ideas move people!