Baker Tilly is a leading firm of Auditors, Accountants, Tax Consultants and Lawyers, which offers services of the highest standards to more than 3000 businesses operating both nationally and internationally.
We can meet the demands of our clients, always paying the highest attention to the quality of our services because it is well know that SERVICE IS OUR SUCCESS.
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting or economics
- English skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Eager to develop your skills and knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Data entry in the accounting software
- Data entry in the payroll software
- Draws reports under the supervision of experienced colleagues
- Supports other colleagues with the task completion