This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Baker Tilly active
View all jobs Junior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting or economics
- English skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Eager to develop your skills and knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Data entry in the accounting software
- Data entry in the payroll software
- Draws reports under the supervision of experienced colleagues
- Supports other colleagues with the task completion