Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
Required qualifications and experience
• University degree in technic or economic field;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role;
• Advance knowledge of English language;
• Computer literacy (Excel advanced level);
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Problem solving abilities and analytical thinking.
• Create and plan purchase orders for given group of suppliers based;
• Create and analyze MRP forecasts for all suppliers based on the production plan;
• Ensure the timely update of logistics parameters in the BaaN system for the purchasing area, so as to optimize departmental operation, eliminate errors and minimize delays.
• Verifies the new codes created by technical department for raw materials and make sure that the existing ones have relevant information properly updated in the system;
• Follow-up on a continuous basis the status of open orders, according to latest production schedule;
• Ensure the proper completion of all purchasing process documentation and check the accuracy of the invoices in relation to the issued orders;
• Create and analyze stock coverage reports for all production components in order to monitor and maintain the desired stock levels.
• Involved in price negotiation and capacity projects for materials.
• Maintain continuously the relation with all the customers.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a young and dynamic team;
• Competitive remuneration package including Health & Wellness programs;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Multinational Working Environment