RADC Team Leader- Data Analytics (Deloitte Regional Audit Delivery Center)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile RADC Team Leader- Data Analytics (Deloitte Regional Audit Delivery Center) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories bringing world class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center (ADC) in Bucharest will support Deloitte audit teams via providing high quality services from central location.
If you are a team player and strong communicator who understands the importance of deadlines and the value of great service, you might just find what you are looking for at Deloitte. Working with us also means access to fantastic benefits, a commitment to agile working and the ability to take control of your career.
The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center is looking for candidates to fill the following position in Bucharest:
The position will be based in Bucharest in the Deloitte Audit Delivery Center.
• University graduate of any faculty (Master’s degree); Business, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Science related study fields will be an asset;
• Good grades in Mathematics, Computing, IT, Physics, Chemistry are preferred;
• Fluent in English (knowledge of another languages will be an asset);
• An understanding of basic accounting principles;
• Interest in audit and data analysis and manipulation;
• Minimum One year’s prior experience managing a support function team;
• An operational focus, with the ability to also think strategically;
• Ability to manage a fast paced and demand driven workflow;
• Experience in working with and reporting to Senior Management;
• A strong working knowledge of SQL or other data manipulation & conversion tools;
• A strong working knowledge of Excel (including formulae such as SUM, COUNT, IF, VLOOKUP, ISERROR);
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English language);
• Experience in a demanding, fast paced, customer facing environment;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a team.
• Management of the data manipulation and technical support team (Data Analytics team) - expected initially to consist of up to 20 staff;
• Ensuring the team is staffed appropriately based on the peaks and troughs of demand per audit busy seasons in cooperation with the ADC leadership;
• Monitor performance of the Data Analytics team against budget and ensure high quality output within an appropriate time frame;
• Analyse demand and work with the ADC leadership to ensure the recruitment meets requirements;
• Ensure the manipulation and technical support team meet the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) to the Audit practice;
• Monitor SLAs and provide reporting packs to the Audit practice and Act as escalation point for work not meeting agreed SLAs;
• Contact audit teams on a regular basis to ensure they are on track with the workflow and update the demand management system;
• Management of the maintenance of the knowledge management scripts and tools for troubleshooting;
• Training and coaching the team;
• Key responsibilities of the team led by you will include:
◦Assistance and guide to the audit teams with data extraction from client systems;
◦Carry out of the manipulation and upload of the more complex data sets from a variety of finance systems across various business areas and clients into an in-house built system;
◦Data manipulation using tools such as Excel, and Microsoft SQL;
◦Performing reconciliations to verify the completeness of datasets provided to you. This task will require a degree of problem solving and the ability to understand basic accounting concepts which will be part of the training provided;
◦Carry out data quality checks which will need to be raised to the Audit practice or client as appropriate;
◦Helping the Audit practice troubleshoot problems with the system (using SQL backend).
What we offer:
• Stability of a big international company;
• Competitive compensation package;
• Opportunity to lead and manage data analytics team;
• Opportunity to frequently interact with the ADC leadership;
• Opportunity to frequently interact with Deloitte audit team;
• Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
• International working environment;
• Opportunities for professional and personal development;
• Global learning and training program;
• Young, dynamic team;
• Great career.
Expected starting date: February/ March 2018