Brand Communication Specialist - ADIDAS - 2 years period
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
We are seeking for a Brand Communication Specialist to join our client's team ADIDAS.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in brand marketing;
- Bachelor or Master Degree preferred;
- Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal and presentations;
- Analytical acumen, team player, paired with agile mindset and can do attitude;
- Experience in delivering results against tight deadlines;
- Strong planning, prioritization and project management competencies;
- Creative thinker and innovator; in touch with digital, culture, trends;
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Help ensuring the brand image in your market is aligned with the global strategy and reflects at the same time the market needs;
- Support extending global market initiatives and campaigns to your market and ensuring translation into cost efficient plans and implementation across all appropriate communication channels and tools;
- Help developing market-specific initiatives, events, activations, etc. that excite the consumer and are brand-appropriate;
- Follow up global product launches to ensure alignment with local launches;
- Implement the annual brand marketing plans;
- Work closely with all local PR, Event & Trade Marketing agencies;
- Develop and deliver retail consumer journeys in line with the global guidelines and the local needs;
- Implement category communication stories into local marketing & PR channels (e.g. press releases, press conferences, events, social media, point of sale);
- Assist the Marketing Manager to ensure leading exposure in local brand relevant channels;
- Assist the Marketing Manager to develop comprehensive local plans across all categories;
- Support the Marketing Manager in developing, designing and implementing local marketing campaigns specific for the local market;
- Assist the Marketing Manager to set KPI's for local campaigns across all categories;
- Support all local translation necessary across all categories;
- Track implementation and handle reporting of brand projects, discuss findings/ conclusions with the Marketing Manager and the zone teams.
- Follow-up and analyze competition in local market to ensure the knowledge of the market;
- Build strong relationship with local media, ambassadors, influencers and agencies.
- Competitive salary package, according to knowledge and experience;
- Challenging and motivating environment where ideas are listened to and promoted;
- An opportunity for career development as part of a dynamic and professional team.