This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Legal Advisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
· Bachelor’s degree in Law or J.D. Degree; Master in Business Administration will be considered and advantage
· Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
· Strong knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
· Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategy
· Fluent in English
· Review all contracts and documents and provide legal advice to stakeholders
· Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
· Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken
· Stay current with legal developments in Romania and ensure legal compliance
· Provide legal advice to stakeholders as required
· Conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal information and requirements