Junior/Senior roles with German in Accounting and Customer Support E
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Junior/Senior roles with German in Accounting and Customer Support E active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluency in German , good English
• Preferably graduated in Economic studies
• 0-1 years experience of working preferably in a shared service or back office environment in Procure to pay area
• Prior experience of transition of financial processes from offshore location will benefit.
• Working knowledge of the ERP (oracle 11i) is preferred
• Manage Intercompany Transactions ( Validate and post intercompany entries; Process Intercompany; Cash
• Settlement Transactions; Perform intercompany eliminations; Reconcile intercompany Transactions)
• Manage Fixed Assets Accounting and Maintain lease
• Manage Inventory Accounts - posting, review, adjustment, reevaluation, reconciliation
• Working experience and knowledge of the end-to-end –Accounts Payable process in a shared services environment.
• ERP experience in AP process
• Ability to grasp clients business, process, policies and procedures quickly and perform the activity and role assigned
• Understanding the agreed and defined Service Level Agreements
• Christmas bonus
• medical services
• life insurance
• MyFlexBen Program – a flexible program based on which each employee will have the opportunity to monthly customize the package by accessing a large variety of benefits available to be ordered via an online platform:
Private Pension Plan;
Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings);
Meal Vouchers & Gift Vouchers
Tourism Vouchers & Tourism offers in Romania;
Smart experience (Skydiving, Archery, Horse-riding, Lasertag, Escape Room, etc);
Transportation (Bus/Subway subscriptions, gas station cards etc)
Special offers vouchers & products (Children&Parents, Sport&Wellness, Telecom&IT, Fashion, Hobby, etc).
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.