Client Side / JS Developer
We are an online retailer specialized in Home & Lifestyle, operating in 8 markets: Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and the Czech Republic, with a team of ca. 200 people: buyers, content producers, developers, marketers, operations and logistics. Our mission is to be the leading destination for home & lifestyle shopping and inspiration in CEE.Requirements
What we are looking for:
- Drive and passion about client side and user facing development;
- Good understanding of APIs, services and client server architectures;
- Experience witht the online OSS ecosystems and a desire to participate in it.
We are looking for experienced Developers with a passion for building great and easy-to-use products. You will exercise your brain and ingenuity to solve tough Product and Engineering problems on a large scale while playing a key role in the company.
Examples of challenges we are tackling:
- Developing a single JS codebase for all platforms and devices;
- Scaling to support highly variable loads from end user activity;
- Creating delight as the core customer experience;
- Adapting modern front end toolchains to custom use cases;
- Search relevance and recommendation accuracy;
- Developing all our systems in house and making them highly customised for our needs;
A few words about our work at Vivre:
We are developing a “sales & logistics” system (software) which can distribute millions of SKU’s from thousands of suppliers to millions of clients in our markets in a super optimised and cost effective way. We are using the connected human intelligence and capacity (our employees from all departments) and our user/client interactions as a feedback mechanism to improve the system every day. It is a process of deep understanding of how sales, buying, logistics, production, warehousing and delivery works and then to implement them in an integrated and automated system.
If you fit the description please apply, we'd like to meet you!