Process Improvement Specialist with Romanian/Hungarian/Croatian/Polish/Slovakian/Slovenian/Czech
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VIVRE DECO active
View all jobs Process Improvement Specialist with Romanian/Hungarian/Croatian/Polish/Slovakian/Slovenian/Czech active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
We are an online retailer specialized in Home & Lifestyle, operating in 8 markets: Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and the Czech Republic, with a team of ca. 200 people: buyers, content producers, developers, marketers, operations and logistics. Our mission is to be the leading destination for home & lifestyle shopping and inspiration in CEE.Requirements
Join the Customer Support Team at Vivre!
We learn and grow together in the most successful start-up of Romanian e-commerce!
Very important for us is your way of being. Nowadays, the colleagues we need in our team have to be proactive, oriented towards finding solutions through very good communication both within the team and in the relationship with our clients.
We count on you for having the required skills:
• Increased attention to detail, responsibility, fairness, seriousness and good organization of time;
• Ability to analyze and identify the situations created in the relationship with clients and in solving the cases contingencies;
• Ability to concentrate on multiple tasks at the same time and ability to make decisions;
• Positive attitude, proactivity, self-motivation and team spirit;
• The pleasure and the ability to learn and improve.
That is why we consider it necessary to have:
• University degree;
• Good written and oral communication skills in Romanian;
• Writing and oral communication skills in English - at least medium level;
• Medium working knowledge in MS Office (especially Word and Excel) - is an advantage.
What will you be doing?
For starters, you'll be doing the following:
• Updating and checking status of orders placed by clients in the IT system;
• Tracking orders placed by customers and product status over the period delivery;
• Understanding and processing customer requests by e-mail, phone or facebook, throughout
the delivery process, by properly implementing the legal and commercial framework;
• Providing support and proposing advantageous solutions to customer requirements and in
compliance with the rules and procedures.
Over time, you will be given more complex tasks to help you develop your skills:
• Tracking and securing deliveries to the company's customers following shipment and providing communication with the courier company for the correctness of deliveries;
• Making various reports and analyzes related to the categories of clients, orders or activities;
• Centralize emails or phone issues, tracking their resolution with other departments and involvement in their management strategy;
• Researching and implementing solutions for customer complaints / requests / needs;
• Provide support in implementing various organizational projects together with others
departments (Acquisitions, Logistics, Marketing, IT).
Why Join Customer Support at Vivre?
• Motivational salary package (fixed salary, meal vouchers and bonus based on results);
• Medical subscription to one of the top private medical service providers in Bucharest;
• Support for initial team training and development;
• Joining a young, responsible, multicultural and dynamic team;
• Employment contract for an indefinite period;
• Work schedule: 8 hours a day. From Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00, including 1 hour lunch break.