Credit Analyst French & English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Credit Analyst French & English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Bachelor Degree, preferably in Economics:
• minimum 1 year of credit or collections experience; AR; or similar - must have worked with very tight deadlines
• Intermediate knowledge of collections and payments process
• Excellent English & French as a 2nd spoken language
• Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills & the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong PC skills including Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and financial analysis skills
• Knowledge of high-end applications/databases like SAP is highly desirable.
• Responsible for collection of receivables using established collection procedures on a portfolio of customer accounts.
• Maintain a smooth functioning of credit portfolio - supplying responsive, process-effective services to internal and external customers.
• Responsible for ensuring Customer Financial Services metrics are achieved
• Establish and maintain contact with customers concerning past due amounts, payment trends, and other matters related to past due receivables to improve company cash flow.
• Visit, if required or Contact customers on past due items and perform resolution of disputed invoices.
• Interfaces with a variety of functional areas at various business sites related to customer disputes, invoice copies, proof of deliveries, contract/PO issues, etc.
• Conduct business in a manner that promotes both internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Conducts periodic A/R reviews with the business
• Understand existing policies and procedures (process maps) to ensure compliance for each business unit. Review delinquent accounts on a regular basis to determine root causes.
• Propose customer credit limits and payment terms
• Liaise with cash application personnel on customer accounts