Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RINF Tech active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
How we look like
@ RINF you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. It may seem obvious for us to say this but we know it to be true. We work with passion to bring fresh ideas to the table. Our contribution matters.
RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
We also share fun moments and sad moments, like that time our friend, Mr. Coffee Machine, had to take a medical leave. No worries, it was nothing serious.
We do have a colleague who doesn’t like coffee or cookies (which is totally hard to accept) and he is not that chatty, even though he spends a lot of time on Facebook. Nonetheless he likes finding bugs and he has magic touch skills. Want to know with whom you will work with? We introduce you to IQ MATT .
Being fans of quality releases, we dare ourselves each day to put the latest technologies and methodologies at work. We never stop learning!
What should you bring to the project?
* Linux/Unix sysadmin (all flavours of Linux welcome, RedHat/CentOS preferred) with devops/configuration management exposure.
* Linux/Unix sysadmin Shell script, Java/Python script programming experience (i.e. Python).
* Application administration and support experience.
* Good understanding of SLA, Incident management and Problem management processes.
* Databases: SQL/Oracle.
* Experience to devise the test objectives and test plans.
* Device management experience: CH’s setup, manual firmware upgrade, logs, etc.
* Experience to schedule the tests for execution and then monitor, measure and control the test progress.
* Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues.
* Automated testing experience required: Standard tools (Selenium, SOAPUI, etc.) as well as ad hoc solutions (ATEQA framework, Groovy and Java scripts, shell scripts, etc.)
* Other: Word, Excel, Sharepoint etc
* Can-do attitude.
Nice to have:
* Virtualization knowledge;
* VirtualBox/Vagrant VM;
* VMWare, ESXi;
* Devops/Configuration management/Automation knowledge (puppet, ansible).
* Firewalld/iptables Linux/Unix.
* Certificate/PKI infrastructure (openssl, etc.).
* Telecom architecture, rating and CDR structure.
* Development automation.
* Understanding of Jenkins or other CI engines/solutions.
* Knowledge of artifact management solutions (artifactory, nexus, etc.)
* French speaking & writing skills - would be considered a great plus.
* Management and implementation of new automatic scripts and applications.
* Verify and implement configuration changes at the request of the customer or when is needed for performance reasons.
* Coordinate and work together with other teams such as: 2nd line of support, 1st level support, Testing.
* Installation, tuning and troubleshooting of complex software applications.
How can you influence the business?
By getting involved, especially since we encourage RINFers being entrepreneurs
Keep up to date with the latest trends in the IT industry, that way you can identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve the products and services that you will be working on
How do you know if RINF is a good fit for you?
If you have:
A quality delivery focused attitude…you may be required to deliver sweets and treats because we especially like to have food fests at the office :)
The ability to communicate clearly to a wide range of people both internally and externally to the organization
Customer facing skills
Curiosity and never stop learning skills
The desire to have fun while doing what you like
A keen interest in participating at our board games evenings
Then we should get to know each other better!
How to get in touch?
You will get to know RINF by having a discussion with an HR representative...in this case I will be the one sharing more of RINF’s culture and plans. By the end of the meeting we will both be able to decide if going further with the process is a good option
And then you will have a technical meeting to share best practices, industry trends and coding ideas with one of the engineers and hiring managers.