Chat Support with Spanish - NIGHT SHIFT
Who are we? AMOMA.com, a Swiss based company, is one of the leading companies in worldwide online hotel reservations, with offices located in Barcelona, London, Hong - Kong. We have more than 350 colleagues making great things happen by working together in our office in Bucharest.
You just need to:
- Have an advanced level of Spanish and a medium/advanced level of English;
- Be a dynamic customer oriented person;
- Have the availability to work in shifts.
Once on board, you will start :
- Experiencing worldwide Customer Service, via e-mail and also over the phone
- Advising our clients regarding on�line hotel bookings and offering them the best solutions
Professional paid training (4 weeks), personalized feedback and coaching sessions.