Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Management and implementation of new automatic scripts and applications
• Verify and implement configuration changes at the request of the customer or when is needed for performance reasons
• Coordinate and work together with other teams such as: 2nd line of support, 1st level support, Testing.
• Installation, tuning and troubleshooting of complex software applications
• Linux/Unix sysadmin (all flavours of Linux welcome, RedHat/CentOS preferred)
• with devops/configuration management exposure
• Linux/Unix sysadmin Shell script, Java/Python script programming experience (i.e. Python)
• Application administration and support experience
• Good understanding of SLA, Incident management and Problem management processes
• Databases: SQL/Oracle
• Experience to devise the test objectives and test plans.
• Device management experience: CH’s setup, manual firmware upgrade, logs, etc.
• Experience to schedule the tests for execution and then monitor, measure and control the test progress.
• Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues.
• Automated testing experience required: Standard tools (Selenium, SOAPUI, etc.) as well as ad hoc solutions (ATEQA framework, Groovy and Java scripts, shell scripts, etc.)
• Other: Word, Excel, Sharepoint etc
• Can-do attitude
Nice to have
• Virtualization knowledge
• VirtualBox/Vagrant VM
• VMWare, ESXi
• Devops/Configuration management/Automation knowledge (puppet, ansible)
• Firewalld/iptables Linux/Unix.
• Certificate/PKI infrastructure (openssl, etc.).
• Telecom architecture, rating and CDR structure.
• Development automation
• Understanding of Jenkins or other CI engines/solutions
• Knowledge of artifact management solutions (artifactory, nexus, etc.)
• French speaking & writing
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Package for gym and massage
• Financial support for training on latest technologies and project management as well as professional certifications