C/C++ Software Developer for Power Plant Automation Systems – S2000
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Siemens Corporate Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile C/C++ Software Developer for Power Plant Automation Systems – S2000 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
SPPA-T2000 is a proven universal control system that has been deployed in power plants since 1994. Thanks to
its flexible system structure, it has been installed in numerous different power plants of every type and capacity. Through the use of standard hardware and software, the Siemens expertise in process engineering, and the
concept of “continuous innovation”, SPPA-T2000 had become the world’s leading control system in just a
The ability to plan reliably for all power plant assets is vital in the face of ever tougher competition. The expected useful life of major mechanical items is generally greater than that of I&C systems, which are subject to shorter innovation cycles. Strategic lifetime support for I&C technology is thus essential if optimal use is to be made of the systems in place over the long term.
We are looking for a software engineer who will work as part of a development team to develop and support our power plants software solutions. The individual must be a team-player and willing to function as a developer and support person to meet the goals of the team, working in close collaboration with software engineers and testers from other countries.
- You need to be involved in a project through all stages, from software design, implementation and maintenance
- You will keep the technical documentation, both requirements and functional specifications
- You will implement the requirements and test the code (unit testing)
- Someone who has 3 years experience with C, C++ and C# programming languages, worked with relational databases and knows MS-Windows (Win 7 / Windows Server family) Operating System
- A person who is familiar with the software development process
- It would be nice to have basic knowledge of Configuration Management, Software Architectures, Monitoring and Controlling Systems and Power-Plants Engineering Systems, Java and Visual Basic programming languages
- Must be available to travel to Germany during project take-over
- Needs good English skills and basic German skills
We’re Siemens. A collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us. Our primary objective is to ensure maximum availability of control systems even beyond the lifecycle of an individual system or individual components, thereby safeguarding the investments of our customers over the long term.