Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supply planner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Operations
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Planning , Purchasing or Sourcing
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with SAP or other major ERP systems
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel
• Written and Verbal Fluency in English language
• Organized approach for continual follow-up on open tasks
• Ability to maintain spread sheets along with knowledge of excel functions like v-lookups and pivot tables
• Good Interpersonal and communication skills via telephone and in person.
• Proven and organized approach to problem solving with an aptitude for detail and accuracy
• Ability to assume responsibility and be self-motivated
Great opportunity to grow with Honeywell. We’re hiring a Supply Planner (no relocation offered). This role supports HBT sites worldwide and will report to the Materials and Supply Management Leader for the respective GBE.
• Reviews material availability as part of SIOP process
• Works with suppliers/sourcing regarding material shortages, escalating the issues according to the escalation procedure
• Is responsible for strategic inventory, logistic, delivery performance
• Works pro-actively on inventory reduction projects
• Checks material replenishment system for material requirements and create/convert purchase requisitions
• Updates the shortage list by updated delivery dates/comments
• Requests the promise date change or cancellation based on recommendation of material replenishment system
• Reviews the component safety stocks, kanban qty, MIN / MAX, consignment stock qty
• Coordinates between suppliers, planning and sourcing to gather all necessary data for material replenishment analysis
• Manages purchase orders to suppliers and necessary PO rescheduling
• Works independently with minimal management supervision needed
• Communicates issues broadly to multiple levels both inside Honeywell and at the suppliers