Asset and Facility Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Asset and Facility Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Imobiliare - Real Estate active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Asset and Facility Specialist
As an Asset and Facility Specialist you will insure the well on-going of the asset and facility management activity, support the Procurement & Administrative department and internal clients in this respect.
Your role in a nutshell:
- Stabilizes the activity of asset management and inventory (related procedures, documents and flows;
- Participates to the implementation of company’s ERP for asset management modules;
- Ensures daily activities for asset management and administrative tasks (asset management, stock assessment, facility topics);
- Ensures that assets received are in good working order;
- Relationship with the financial control department (commercial correspondence, solving disputes in respect of orders, delivery times and suppliers documents) for asset management;
- Coordinates and complete yearly inventory, related documents and planning;
- Assets and equipment purchase order administration;
- Participates to the negotiations with assets suppliers;
Facility management& real-estate
- Participates to the fit-out and design projects, expansion of space;
- Participates and ensure all necessary relocation of team;
- Follow-up facility management maintenance actions, tickets and reports;
- Makes proposals related to facility management actions needed (electricity consumption, utilities usage etc);
- Coordinates the logistics activities needed for different internal projects;
- Reports on company assets& patrimony;
- Participate to budget and prices simulation administrative and facility department;
- Budget follow-up; Follow-up fuel consumption;
- Related reports on real-estate;
- Support to all departments concerning administrative and facility activities;
- Ensures the fleet management in collaboration with the leasing company;
- Supports the drivers for applying Car Procedure.
A little about you:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar or related position;
- Good experience with the facility management processes, fit-out and large relocation projects;
- Driving license – mandatory;
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet applications;
- Fluent in English, French is an advantage.
We also value:
- Strong organisation and coordination skills due to the various number of activities;
- Strong autonomy, reliability and good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle various tasks simultaneously;
- Result oriented and high flexibility.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Medical services and life insurance
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses)
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.