This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Evolution Gaming active
View all jobs Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
• Handling of the day-to-day incoming invoices;
• Processing outgoing payments, which should be finally approved by the CFO;
• Liaison with the CFO of the Evolution Malta Holding Group;
• Reporting of deliverable according to Romanian Law;
• Analyse employee data when needed;
• Be available to have meetings with the team when and if needed.
• Responsible for the payroll process for the Romania Studio;
• Calculations of salaries on a monthly basis;
• Filing of Monthly reports;
• Payout of the salaries by their respective payout date;
• Headcount reports for all employees;
• Monthly salary related Accruals;
• Reconciliation for all payroll related accounts in Navision;
• Submission of potential regulatory questionnaires;
• Be a value adding person in our work to get a more robust internal control within the group;
• Liaison with HR department and Team Managers directly to ensure the correctness of the data submitted to payroll.
• Ability to work with Microsoft Office
• Experience of working with payroll&accounting systems
• Should have acquired a payroll designation
• Ability to maintain the accuracy while performing the tasks given
• Possess positive attitude, willingness to work in a dynamic environment
• Good command of English both verbally and written
• Good understanding of Employment Law and Conditions of work relating to salaries