- English proficiency both spoken and written;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Strong reporting & problem solving skills;
- Proactive and creative with the drive to improve and continuously learn;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Great attention to details
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. CIEL, SAP) would be considered a plus
You will deal with bookkeeping and the relevant bookkeeping software, constantly communicating with the Financial manager and other stakeholders.
Do you have what it takes?
Take out your lucky pen and start checking:
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure the recording of business transactions
- Petty cash, travel expenses and returns of out-of-pocket expenses
- Responsible for liaising with suppliers, invoice management & flow
- Inventory & FA assistance
- Manages all kind of order purchases
- Document delivery to ANAF, CASMB and other institutions (when needed)
- Positive work environment in central Bucharest (we have 3 game rooms and we are not afraid to use them!)
- Positive environment and happy people (the training sessions, parties, cookies & other stuff are helping - for sure!)
- Meal vouchers, Private pension & Healthcare package
- Training sessions & growth opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks & drinks permanently at your disposal
- Work for an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow with us.
- Contact, collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry, working in our offices around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.