Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Management or similar field;
• Extensive knowledge of Excel;
• PowerPoint experience;
• 3+ years of working experience as analyst, controller or other relevant financial roles;
• Knowledge of data reconciliation in different systems, knowledge of databases;
• Able to communicate effectively with different parties - Finance, Production or Management;
• Looking for challenges, always ask questions, be close to project team and developers;
• Analytical skills, rigor and attention to details;
• Proactivity, autonomy and integrity;
• Experience in video games production or in Software/IT industry with R&D experience is considered a plus.
• Review accounting records (P&L and Balance sheet) for correct account and cost center allocation;
• Keep evidence of the supporting documentation for variance analysis on specific types of expenses;
• Investment plan follow-up (actuals versus forecast);
• Make the necessary checks to support month close;
• Regular update of the information files on specific expenses;
• Verify purchasing requests and compare them to budgets;
• Analyze cash out flow and in flow and highlight potential issues;
• Work with finance team to prepare annual & quarterly subsidiary budgets using guidelines and projected growth targets;
• Prepare budget presentations for management;
• Review actuals versus budget monthly and prepare explanations for material overruns or underspending;
• Participate in business cases and business analysis projects;
• Performs custom analyses on selected initiatives and projects, financial or operational;
• Conducts business studies on past, future and comparative performance, develops forecast models and identifies trends;
• Handles other challenging projects as appropriate.