Matlab Engineer (Automotive Domain)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Matlab Engineer (Automotive Domain) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Automatics, Electronics);
Model based development experience at least 2 years (i.e Mathworks Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow);
C embedded knowledge;
Working experience with MXAM and versioning tools (IMS/MKS/RTC etc) is a plus
Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
Good presentation skills.
The engineer in Matlab projects providing a toolchain to embedded software developers.
Close interaction with 800 Engineers spread in 13 different locations worldwide, sharing the knowledge and customizing the tools.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.