This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Lab Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Chemistry - Petrochemistry active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Pharmacy - Health active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
· Minimum High School graduation in chemistry ,biochemistry, field is required;
· Relevant experience gas chromatography analyses represents an advantage;
· Knowledge of the GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) standard;
· Strong analytical, conceptual and achievement orientation skills;
· Good communication skills;
· Comfortable working in a cross functional team;
· Good level of MS Office;
· Minimum intermediate level of English is required.
· Actively participate in the local projects and processes performed in Product Testing Department;
· Prepare the samples and the reagents necessary for the execution of the physical and chemical lab analysis;
· Performs and interpret the physical and chemical analyses specific to the analytical laboratory (GC MS, GC FID, Karl Fisher);
· Performs inspections, analyses and identify the quality parameters of the finished and semi-finished products;
· Use, verify, clean and calibrates the analytical equipment’s;
· Actively participate in the laboratory investigations of the non-conform products, by taking the corrective actions and by solving the critical measurement deviations;
· Participate on the qualification of the laboratory instrumentation and equipment;
· Update or create internal methods, procedures and work instructions in order to define, to improve or standardize the quality related activities;
· Ensure and manage properly the retention samples collection.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.