Customer Order Desk (Tire)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Order Desk (Tire) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Responsible for creating and checking orders launched by the customers/employees;
* Keeps permanent contact via phone or e¬mail with the customers Checks and finds solutions for the issues that may appear in the direct sales process;
* Monitors shipments and prepares the invoices;
* Complaint handling (missing items/changed items);
* Issues documents necessary for each business case (order confirmation, del. note, shipment list, invoice, etc.);
* Issues documents/reports on special request.
* Bachelor degree preferably Economics or Business Administration;
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is a plus;
* Organized and structured;
* Customer satisfaction focus;
* Very good communication skills;
* Advanced English language skills;
* Advanced in Microsoft Office;
* Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
What we offer
* Competitive salary package, plus performance based rewards;
* Personal development programs & trainings;
* Private Health Insurance;
* International work environment and travelling opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.