Server support-Desk support with native Russian level
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
*Native Russian and Fluent English
*1 year similar work experience
*Customer Care Oriented
*Candidate must have European nationality
*Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
* Handling various Desktop Support queries, from simple configurations to guiding the user on how to perform a BIOS update. Troubleshooting Hardware and Software related issues , such as Driver updates, Hardware configuration, OS Installations guidance and so on.
* Creating warranty cases for the situations in which the troubleshooting failed or if the product is malfunctioning and being responsible of the end to end life-cycle of the warranty case.
* Monitoring Facebook, Twitter and Instagram related posts and ensuring they are responded in a professional manner whenever required.
* Handling various Server related queries, such as RAID installation guidance, RAM population, BIOS/Firmware Updates. Providing guidance on the latest Servers (WolfPass, Buchanan Pass, SawTooth Pass etc.) Purley system.
* Checking the LOGS depending on what OS is being used. (Most common based on UNIX) CentOS, RedHat.
* Creating warranty cases when troubleshooting fails or if the product is not working properly and ensuring the products are being delivered to the Customer by following up with him on regular basis.
* Native Russian and Fluent English
* 1 year similar work experience
* Customer Care Oriented
* Candidate must have European nationality
* Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
* Flight ticket (for non locals)
* 2 weeks hotel accommodation
* Good Basic Salary
* Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
* Private medical insurance
* Professional training provided by experts
* Great chance to develop your career
* Meal vouchers
Why use Recruitment Agency
* You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
* You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
* You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
* You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
* You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
* All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.