Sales Trainee (for fresh graduates)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emia.com active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Trainee (for fresh graduates) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
- English is your second native language and you like US culture
- Very good organizational skills, which implies strong planning skills.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- High initiative, pro-activeness, assertiveness and creativity
- Able to solve tasks without excessive guidance.
Researches, scouts and obtains names and telephone numbers of potential customers;
Cold-calls potential customers and persuades through consultative approach;
Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective sellers;
Advises present or prospective seller by answering incoming calls; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems and other telecommunications technologies;
Influences customers to buy a specific product by following a prepared script to give product reference information;
Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs;
Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data;
Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes;
Maintains quality service by following organization standards;
Good interpersonal skills are essential for this job;
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
Agents must have good learning skills to acquire the product knowledge, to present products effectively and answer prospects’ questions accurately.
- A well-deserved salary
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Holiday bonification twice a year to keep you happy
- Career improvement trainings and workshops to make you smarter
- “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- We hold a cool event every month
- Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
- We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep that brain in top shape
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate