Head of Controlling & Accounting - KPMG Romania on behalf of our client
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Head of Controlling & Accounting - KPMG Romania on behalf of our client active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
What are we looking for?
On behalf of our client, a top furniture manufacturer in Romania, we are now searching for a Head of Controlling & Accounting. This job is located in Baia Mare.
Role and key responsibilities
The Head of Controlling & Accounting is responsible for the supervision of the controlling and accounting functions for one of the companies in the group.
Among key responsibilities:
- Oversees and leads highly efficient controlling and accounting functions (ability to attract, maintain and develop talent), working closely with the CFO
- Ensures monitoring of business and financial performance by providing the management team with information, financial analyses and proactive advice
- Prepares and executes the budget and forecast cycle, providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Supports and drives process improvements, simplifications across different business processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness, in liaison with other functions
- Prepares, provides and analyzes financial management information which supports the decision-making process of the organization
- Supervises the completion of all accounting processes
- Ensures that company’s financial records are maintained in compliance with company policies and legislation. Responsible for reviewing monthly, quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure compliance
- Supervises the completion of all statutory reporting, including tax, transfer pricing and statistical reports
- University degree in Finance/Accounting;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in progressive roles in controlling and accounting
- Previous experience in a professional services firm (Big 4) would be a plus
- ACCA qualification is an advantage
- Audit experience is considered a plus
- Attention to details
- People management skills
- Understands key business drivers and proactively seeks out opportunities and recommends business solutions;
- Pro-active, pragmatic and hands-on approach is essential to cope with the multifaceted role requirements
- Result oriented & dynamic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
Baia Mare, Maramures
Compensation and Benefits
A motivating package will be provided.