CFO – KPMG Romania on behalf of our client
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile CFO – KPMG Romania on behalf of our client active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
What are we looking for?
On behalf of our client, a top furniture manufacturer in Romania, we are now searching for a Chief Financial Officer. This job is located in Baia Mare.
Role and key responsibilities
Working together with the Group Chief Financial Officer, the CFO is responsible for the coordination of the finance function for one of the companies in the group.
Among key responsibilities:
- Working together with the Group Chief Financial Officer, ensures supervision of activities performed within the finance function for the relevant company in the group.
- Ensuring that required accounting policies, accounting systems, accounting software, internal controls systems, as well as reporting systems are in place and are running appropriately.
- Assists the Group CFO in ensuring that Tax aspects are managed and reported properly; making recommendations with appropriate supporting analysis on tax issues, tax planning & reporting, etc.
- Ensuring a timely, accurate and complete reporting process to the State Authorities (e.g. Annual Financial statements, tax returns, periodical accounting reports, statistical reports etc).
- Assists the Group CFO in ensuring regular (e.g. monthly/quarterly) reporting to the top management.
- Ensuring the smooth running of day to day operations of finance department employees: coaching, training and feedback.
- Ensuring adequate support for financial decisions & costs in all areas of the business.
- University degree in finance/economics
- Minimum 7 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Previous experience in a professional services firm (Big 4) would be a plus
- ACCA qualification is an advantage
- Strong technical knowledge – finance/accounting, tax
- ERP system knowledge
- Business-oriented, commercial acumen
- People management skills
- Result oriented & dynamic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Fluent in English
Baia Mare, Maramures
Compensation and Benefits
A motivating package will be provided.