Recruitment Delivery Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Recruitment Delivery Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
A CONNECTED WORLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions. We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life.
We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it. It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
In Romania we operate also the Global Services Center which is performing Managed Services for various European Operators, employing over 1000 engineers.
- Minimum of 6 years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience, including at least 3 years of experience in managing a team.
- Bachelor’s degree with previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
- Proven experience leading high performing teams or projects preferred.
- Acts as key point of contact for Hiring Managers within their dedicated business organization throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment to include on-going communication, coaching, and establishment of best hire practices.
- Builds and maintains relationships with client HR, Total Rewards, and other stakeholders.
- Address complex inquiries from candidates, hiring managers, and recruitment team members; escalates inquiries to Recruiting Manager as necessary.
- Identifies areas of potential optimization, shares with management, and assists with developing solutions.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
- Manages and motivates a team of on-site Recruiters (across multiple locations) and Support Centre Recruitment team to achieve prompt, effective and high quality service according to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Reviews metrics, reports, and pipelines to ensure SLAs/KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Works with the Account Manager to prepare and present quarterly business review meetings with the client.
- Cultivates deep understanding of recruitment best practices, recruitment law/policy, and emerging trends/changes in the industry/market. Then share this knowledge with the team.
- Reviews weekly performance to target, and set operational performance targets for other in the team.
- Ensures team’s adherence to recruiting processes and procedures. Provides training and guidance where required on industry best practices, as well as client-specific needs and expectations, to all of their recruitment team members.
- Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
- Responsible for negotiating salaries and relocation, creating offer letters, and initiating hiring eForms.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Allocates requisitions to team members and manages recruiter workload and efficiencies.
- Identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates for assigned requisitions which are senior level or more complex roles within the client organization supported.
- Conducts intake session with hiring manager to obtain full understanding of client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
- Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment and prepares candidate write-up to share relevant skills and experience.
- Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment.
The Delivery Manager is a daily point of contact with the client’s hiring managers and leadership, working closely with the Recruitment Manager to provide regular regional updates, metrics, reports and escalations as needed. They will manage and direct the recruiters in the region to ensure successful performance against the KPI´s and SLA´s and will analyse the requisition load per recruiter and reassign where required. The team lead will also monitor the services workflow, with the Recruitment Manager, and process and make changes, both immediate and long term to drive continuous improvement and adapt to changing client needs.