Recruitment Delivery Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Recruitment Delivery Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
- Minimum of 6 years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience, including at least 3 years of experience in managing a team.
- Bachelor’s degree with previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
- Proven experience leading high performing teams or projects preferred.
- Acts as key point of contact for Hiring Managers within their dedicated business organization throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment to include on-going communication, coaching, and establishment of best hire practices.
- Builds and maintains relationships with client HR, Total Rewards, and other stakeholders.
- Address complex inquiries from candidates, hiring managers, and recruitment team members; escalates inquiries to Recruiting Manager as necessary.
- Identifies areas of potential optimization, shares with management, and assists with developing solutions.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
- Manages and motivates a team of on-site Recruiters (across multiple locations) and Support Centre Recruitment team to achieve prompt, effective and high quality service according to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Reviews metrics, reports, and pipelines to ensure SLAs/KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Works with the Account Manager to prepare and present quarterly business review meetings with the client.
- Cultivates deep understanding of recruitment best practices, recruitment law/policy, and emerging trends/changes in the industry/market. Then share this knowledge with the team.
- Reviews weekly performance to target, and set operational performance targets for other in the team.
- Ensures team’s adherence to recruiting processes and procedures. Provides training and guidance where required on industry best practices, as well as client-specific needs and expectations, to all of their recruitment team members.
- Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
- Responsible for negotiating salaries and relocation, creating offer letters, and initiating hiring eForms.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Allocates requisitions to team members and manages recruiter workload and efficiencies.
- Identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates for assigned requisitions which are senior level or more complex roles within the client organization supported.
- Conducts intake session with hiring manager to obtain full understanding of client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
- Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment and prepares candidate write-up to share relevant skills and experience.
- Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment.
The Delivery Manager is a daily point of contact with the client’s hiring managers and leadership, working closely with the Recruitment Manager to provide regular regional updates, metrics, reports and escalations as needed. They will manage and direct the recruiters in the region to ensure successful performance against the KPI´s and SLA´s and will analyse the requisition load per recruiter and reassign where required. The team lead will also monitor the services workflow, with the Recruitment Manager, and process and make changes, both immediate and long term to drive continuous improvement and adapt to changing client needs.