SAP Consultant – ABAP Development
The European Regional Delivery Center, which already employs more than 300 IT consultants, is an investment from Deloitte showing Romania’s strong IT potential and in the company’s overall strategy, in an environment in which technology plays an essential role.Cerinte
• Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience on ABAP Development activities
• Display understanding of core areas such as: Reports (including ALV), Interfaces (file based, Optional - IDOC, ALE etc.), Conversions (including BDC, BAPI, Optional - LSMW etc.), Enhancements (User Exits, Customer Exits, BADI, Optional - BTE, Enhancement Framework. etc.), Forms (SAP scripts, Smart forms, Optional - Adobe forms etc.)
• OO programming
• Knowledge of Web Client Architecture models (WebUI, GenIL, BOL) • Has functional knowledge in SAP modules
• Good understanding of the Functional Processes
• Worked on RICEFW objects or Portals or PI or MDM
• Is familiar with OOP Concepts
• Has written Technical Specification documents
• Has proven experience in working with small and large teams
Do you want to be part of our SAP Hana Technology team? Knowledge Matters. Experience Matters. Enthusiasm Matters.
To enable us to support our significant growth within the SAP Service Line we are now recruiting ABAP Development Consultants.
Expectations and responsibilities
The candidates should:
• Demonstrate good communication skills with clients and team player attitude
• Work with functional teams /designers, understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs
• Design, code and maintain from simple to complex custom-build solutions or SAP modules enhancements
• Perform testing and debugging related to the implemented solutions, investigate, diagnose and resolve coding errors
• Understand and follow coding standards and development methodologies
• Have the willingness to develop new professional skills
• Work on projects from multiple geographies and across cultures
• Have flexibility for travel in Europe as per project needs
• Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic and Medlife
• Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
• Travel Passport Plus Insurance both for personal and business travel
• Meal tickets
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Deloitte has long standing relationship with SAP and has received multiple partner awards in recognition of our work, which spans thousands of clients across all major industries. We have unparalleled experience across Supply Chain, Finance, HR, CRM, Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC), Business Intelligence and Enterprise Strategy.
We have nine solution centers for SAP demos, research, and outsourcing and also have developed a number of proprietary tools and accelerators that contribute significantly to our ability to help our clients compress project timelines and deliver high quality SAP services. Our SAP Practice offers a complete range of implementation services — from business case development and system design to configuration, testing and deployment. Our SAP delivery capabilities are accessed at CMMI level 5 and SAS 70 certification.
Deloitte has been awarded with Pinnacle Award for SAP S/4HANA Adoption Partner of the Year in recognition of Deloitte’s investment and experience in marketplace for the new solution and continues to grow the practice around it. This is why we have now openings in our SAP Service Line for SAP Consultants – ABAP development.