Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ORTEC Central & Eastern Europe active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning.
ORTEC has over 1.800 customers worldwide, 700 employees and several offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
• University degree, preferably in Finance or Business Administration
• 1-3 years previous working experience in financial area
• Familiar with MS Office and other accounting information systems
• Previous exposure to an international environment
• Written and verbal communication skills on local and English language
• Willing to travel
• Good organizational skills, attention to details, accuracy
• Positive attitude, good humored and motivated
• Flexible, team player
• Result and customer oriented
• Register financial data (bank statements, invoices, payroll, etc) in the internal accounting system
• Create reports on projects profitability, sales and work in progress and takes action if needed
• Monitor activities of sales and project managers and discusses issues if needed
• Credit management process
• Ensure that invoicing and revenues are booked correctly
• Manage other activities such as scanning, archiving, organizing documents and updating various reports
• Communication with the accountant department from ORTEC headquarters