- Responsible for the review/ preparation of all primary accounting documents according to the local compliance regulations;
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepares the monthly tax returns, by indicated deadlines;
- Identifies particular risks related to the client transaction
- Reconciliation of the accounts from the balance sheet;
- Documents storage after closing procedures;
- Have around 1 - 2 years of experience in accounting;
- Experience in consulting company- advantage;
- Well organized and communicative;
- Good command of English;
- Excellent computer knowledge (CIEL- advantage)
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Clear career growth with bi-annual performance assessment;
- ACCA full support (covered fees and study materials, paid study leaves);
- International business exposure;
- Friendly leadership;
- Morning flexible hours.