Front desk assistant
ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning.
ORTEC has over 1.800 customers worldwide, 700 employees and several offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
• University graduate
• Entry level, up to 3 years of relevant experience
• Fluent in English and Romanian
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills
• Good humored
• Reliable, able to organize own work
• Flexible, hands-on
• Book flights, manage accommodations, visa requests, etc
• Process incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Receive guests and direct them to the correct point of contact
• Handle incoming calls, e-mails, faxes, etc.
• Order office, stationary or kitchen supplies
• Realize specific reports
• Manage requests, appointments, book calendars, etc
• Prioritize and carry out multiple tasks simultaneously, respecting deadlines and informing involved parties about progress.