This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active
View all jobs .Net Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
• Good understanding of OOP Principles and Design Patterns;
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Automatics, Mathematics or Economic Informatics;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Ability to assimilate new concepts and technologies;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Advanced in English;
• Banking experience is a plus.
• Interacting with business end-users and business analysts for the understating of received user requirements;
• Developing, coding and testing software applications that meet technical specifications;
• Maintaining, tuning and troubleshooting applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications;
• Documenting software modules;
• Providing third level support.
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Discounts for gym and massage
• Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications