Renewal Representative - German Market
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Renewal Representative - German Market active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience in sales/telesales and customer relationship, preferably in IT Hardware &Software. A sound understanding of the region, customer behavior and a keen interest in developing this knowledge would be a plus. The position will require working flexibly and openly with a wide range of team-members.
• Very good English and German skills
• Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven experience of IT-Hardware & Software support services and components
• Good customer skills
• Proven influencing and negotiation skills
• Strong objection handling abilities
• Good numeracy and attention to detail
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Ability to adapt and acquire new skills quickly
• Experience of using computer systems
• Ability to work in a high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems.
Oracle- Global Renewals Service Centre (GRSC) is one of the largest support groups in Oracle Romania Organization and manages Oracle support contract renewals for all 4 global regions: Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America.
The Support Service Renewals Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the successful renewal of Support Service Contracts for existing small/medium-sized customers and handling any resulting queries that the customers may have about their contracts.
• Selling support services after point of system sales or upselling for existing active contracts
• Correctly identifies customer requirements and needs for support services, including contractual terms and conditions, support service offers and products.
• Accountable for timely service renewals for small to medium-sized customers in assigned territory.
• Educates customers on e-business practices and any associated contractual implications.
• Accurately forecasts business targets and opportunities in territory.
• Promptly handles and solves customer objections and complaints.
• Prepares correct sales orders and quotes.