Internal Communication Specialist, located in Constanta
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Rompetrol - KMG International active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internal Communication Specialist, located in Constanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Rompetrol, part of KMG International, is the place where thousands of minds spread throughout 11 countries are connecting to each other to create the energy we all need to get further. You may think of us as an Oil & Gas powerhouse, which combines the strength of the experienced with the eagerness of the new.
This is how we grew over the past 40 years into a group of true professionals, specialized in diverse fields of work: Trading, Refining & Petrochemicals, Retail, Industrial Services.
We believe that through trial and perseverance, true ambition is inspired and success achieved. With this reasoning, we intend to welcome you to our Rompetrol family and help you reach your full potential. So, are you ready to begin or continue your career, in a diverse and fulfilling environment?
• Bachelor degree required. Specializations as Communication or Journalism would be considered a major plus.
• At least 2 years of experience on a similar position.
• Driving license B category is considered a strong plus.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
• Proficient command of English.
• Previous experience in organizing events is considered a plus.
• Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset.
• Outstanding organizational and planning abilities.
• Availability to travel 30% - 50% of the working time.
Job Purpose: Coordinates all internal communication projects and events in order to develop a single communication and integration platform for the allocated entity and increase the efficiency of the informational flow.
• Prepare strategic communication plan for the company.
• Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
• Create communication campaigns with the stakeholders.
• Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication.
• Creating, writing, editing and publishing relevant, original and high-quality content.
• Organize initiatives and plan events for the employees.
• Identifying and proposing new communication channels within the allocated company.
• Work closely with the Group Internal Communications team in the implementation of internal communications strategies, including support of the intranet and corporate publishing.