Wipro is looking for 50 new colleagues - German Speakers!
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Ltd. active
View all jobs Wipro is looking for 50 new colleagues - German Speakers! active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Fluent communication (written & oral) in English and German, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, open to work in shifts;
- Good Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation);
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint and Outlook is a plus;
- Experience of using call logging software;
- Previous experience as Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive is preferred;
- Good understanding of infrastructure management processes; good understanding of process framework like ITIL would present a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X;
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience;
- MCP/MCSE/CCNA certification.
- Providing 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web;
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles;
- Taking ownership of user problems and being proactive when dealing with user issues;
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident;
- Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution;
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite;
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually;
- Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1/L2 (where ever applicable);
- Routing / chasing of tickets with other PRG's;
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively; call-backs for customer not reachable cases & customer request;
- Recording/Updating the outage / bulletin message in Remedy / ACD based on the status update received by the PRG;
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to TL/SDM as applicable for outage confirmation;
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket;
- Call-back the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable);
- Conducting Audits and Mentor L1 Team Members; Training the L1 team on the process / top issues;
- Ability to prepare the MIS Reports;
- Experience in handling Client Escalations and Client interfacing;
- Drive Quality Initiatives and process excellence;
- Responsible to meet their objectives defined by the project;
- Being compliant to all process and procedures;
- Time and Leave Management.
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Relocation package if needed;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Lunch tickets;
- Fitness deduction;
- Health insurance and dental scheme;
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly;
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training).
Want to know more about our team? Check this out!